Warehouse Operators - Nightshift
We are extending our distribution network by opening a new warehouse in Newbridge Edinburgh so we can enhance the service to our east coast customers and strengthen our logistics capabilities.
As such, we are now looking for multiple Warehouse Operators which will safely and efficiently handle goods to replenish stock, stock rotation, pick orders for delivery and load / unload trucks to ensure the smooth daily operations of the depot. This will be on a nightshift basis.
Given the current Covid-19 pandemic, all 1st stage interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams/Phone interview and a degree of flexibility will be required. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.
So, what’s involved?
As Warehouse Operator, you’ll be responsible for unloading goods in deliveries safely and moving products to the correct storage locations.
Additional key accountabilities for Warehouse Operative include:
- Efficiently stack and store stock in the appropriate areas while ensuring all stock is received and checked against paperwork in line with established procedures
- Ensure all goods in deliveries and shipments outgoing are accurate and free of damage
- Report quality or quantity variances to goods in Supervisor
- Timely, accurate and efficient picking, palletisation and loading of customer order according to company procedures.
- Pull and prepare inter depot transfers for shipment, ensuring that the precise number and type of product is shipped
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner
What you’ll need:
We’re looking out for a Warehouse Operative with experience working in a fast-paced FMCG warehouse environment or customer delivery role required. Other skills that would be beneficial include:
- Forklift licence preferred
- Health and safety awareness
- Proactive approach to maintaining safe ways of working
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and adaptable workload
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Send us a CV that demonstrates your warehousing experience and we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.