- Goods intake and dispatch, checking for accuracy and quality and highlighting any issues.
- Record goods receipt and returns information accurately.
- Picking product using the Voice System and loading and unloading of trucks and trailers.
- Ensure stock is rotated and used on FIFO basis.
- Maintain the warehouse areas to a high standard.
- Ensure customer delivery performance targets are met.
- Ad Hoc Duties as assigned by the Depot Team Leader.
What you’ll need?
- Experience in goods receipt and distribution.
- Good understanding of Store management processes and systems, Stock take & Stock rotation.
- Experience in Voice/Order picking a positive.
- Good communication skills.
- Should be flexible to work overtime
- Proven team worker with a positive attitude
- Experience in working to deadlines in a busy environment.
Send us a CV that demonstrates your skills, and we’ll come back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.