Warehouse Operative - 6 Month FTC
Badaboom are a full-service marketing agency specialising in the areas of Experiential, Communications, Operations & Logistics and E-Commerce. We are part of the C&C Group (who own Tennents & Bulmers amongst others!), working within the marketing team to deliver excellence on projects we undertake for the country’s most loved, and the world’s best-known brands.
As Warehouse operative you will be a key member of our operations team. Ensuring the solid ongoing running of our warehouses and successful output of Badaboom’s key functions; E-commerce deliveries, Point of Sale deliveries etc.
Given the current Covid-19 pandemic, all 1st stage interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams calls and a degree of flexibility will be required. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.
So, what’s involved?
You will be a central player within Badaboom warehouse and operations department. As well as have a drive to successfully deliver and find ways to improve how the warehouse and e-commerce/POS projects are run. Spotting opportunities to develop your skills and the efficiency and standards of output within the business.
Additional key accountabilities for Warehouse Operative include:
- Organisation and successful picking, packing and shipping of E-Commerce items
- Liaison with Operations Manager to fulfil key tasks and orders within the warehouse
- Ensuring effective and safe running of E-Commerce space
- Hitting deadlines and maintaining high standard of output
- Occasional management of external pick and pack/ warehouse assistance
What you’ll need:
We’re looking out for a Warehouse Operative with experience working in a fast-paced operations/ warehouse environment or customer delivery role required. Other skills that would be beneficial include:
- Drivers Licence – not essential!
- Health and safety awareness
- Proactive approach to maintaining safe ways of working
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and adaptable workload
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Send us a CV that demonstrates your warehousing experience and we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.