- Working in a safe manner as part of our Distribution Team
- Responsible for delivering our products to our customers daily
- Multi drop delivery model
- Flexibility & work to accommodate customers delivery requirements
- Yard work supporting the depot team during quieter periods
- Ensure all invoicing & EPOD transactions are correct with delivery schedule.
- Complete vehicle pre use checks, ensuring that all documents is accurately completed
- Legally compliant with working time directive and EU driving hours legislation
What you’ll need?
- Full clean Rigid Truck C Licence
- Consistent Positive “Can do” attitude.
- Proactive approach to delivering our promise to the customer
- Previous experience delivering to end customers
- Proven ability to work within a team and be a valuable team member.
Send us a CV that demonstrates your skills, and we’ll come back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.