Transport Manager – FTC
**INTERNAL TENNENTS/ C&C GROUP EMPLOYEE APPLICATIONS ONLY**
We are looking for a Transport Manager on a fixed-term contract for our Cambuslang and Dundee Distribution Depot.
So what’s involved?
This position will report directly into the Scotland Distribution Network General Manager on-site and is all about running the day-to-day transport operations efficiently. It’s a process driven environment, so the job will require following the right regulations and legislation – making sure all vehicles & drivers are compliant at all times.
Other responsibilities of this position include:
- Transport operations compliance including licensing, vehicle maintenance, working time regulations, company policies & procedures, stock security, equipment security, cash security & housekeeping.
- Ensure the scheduling and utilisation of vehicles distribution are for maximum company efficiency.
- Support the senior management team, other depots, your senior management team and all other warehouse/ distribution staff.
- Follow all company Health & Safety and HR policies & procedures
- Additional ad-hoc duties including audits, recording & investigating, reporting etc.
- Management of Suppliers (Hauliers, vehicle maintenance etc.)
What you’ll need:
We are looking for –
- The ability to work to tight deadlines within a FMCG logistics/ distribution business
- Working in a process driven environment to achieve those tight deadlines with attention to the details
- CPC Qualification
- Strong team leadership and man-management abilities
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- An understanding of IT packages including Microsoft & Navman tracking system
Apply now, send us a CV that demonstrates your experience and we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP