Tennent’s operates a network of six distribution depots in Scotland. Everyday, thousands of cans, bottles and kegs arrive from our Brewery in Glasgow and from other major drinks suppliers. Our depot teams manage all that stock and handle all our deliveries to customer across Scotland.
We’re looking for a Transport Administrator to join the team at our Cambuslang depot. This is permanent role.
So what’s involved?
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in a fast-paced administrative role, preferably within a warehouse/ distribution/ logistics environment
- A high level of numeracy, with the ability to problem solve and make decisions quickly
- Experienced and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail with the ability to spot potential problems
Send us your CV demonstrating your capabilities within a fast-paced and complex distribution environment and we’ll be in touch ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.