Technical Manager (Liquid)
Bulmers are looking for a Liquid Manager to join our team in Clonmel to lead the continuous review, development and improvement of the cider making process.
So what’s involved?
As Liquid Manager, you will lead the continuous management and improvement of the cider making processes in order to up hold the high brand technical equity standards in place. You will report directly into the site General Manager & our Head of Group Technical, whilst simultaneously managing & developing the process team managers and the technical team towards the goal of maximum efficacy and performance.
Other key accountabilities will include:
- Take a leadership role amongst management peers in developing & executing the site Cider & Technical strategy
- Lead, manage & develop the operational teams to create a responsive and cohesive working environment towards maximum performance
- Contribute to the planning & preparation of operational liquid plans including analysis of current activities and performance to deliver best practice efficient operations
- Site lead & support on projects of NPD, value engineering, technical contract management and delivery of lean continuous improvements.
- Provide technical advice & guidance to the wider business functions to ensure effective resolution of issues
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for someone preferably with a qualification in Food Science, Quality or equivalent field that has an in-depth knowledge of operational biochemical production processes within an FMCG environment. You’ll need to demonstrate a track record of leading & delivering high-level performance through excellent people- and project-management.
You’ll also need:
- Exhibit high technical ability & attention to detail
- Experience using trending, root cause analysis and problem solving tools for continuously improved performance
- High level of commercial and business awareness, being able to communicate effectively with stakeholders (manage expectations) and operational teams (lead & motivate high performing teams)
- Demonstrate a keen interest in industry developments, and able to drive transformational change & continuous improvement
Send us a CV that demonstrates your expertise and we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP!