Team Manager (Weekend)
We are looking for an experienced Team Manager to lead our busy weekend team at the Wellpark Brewery in Glasgow on a permanent basis.
You will work 32 hours per week with two core 12 hour shifts each week, between the hours of 8pm on a Friday to 11pm on Sunday. You will also work one 8 hour shift flexibly mid-week. While this is a part-time role, it comes with a full-time salary plus you’ll join our pension scheme, receive private health care, a generous product allowance and be eligible for our bonus scheme. Plus you get to work for an iconic Scottish business. What’s not to like?
So what’s involved?
You will lead our weekend filtration operation team, ensuring efficient and effective performance in production, quality, SHE and cost service targets, managing and developing the team and championing continuous development and coaching to ensure excellent performance standards.
Good communication skills are crucial as you maintain and maximise site operations over the weekend shift period, also keeping the wider business informed and engaged of issues and status. You will demonstrate a capability to work independently to make decisions and direct priorities and activities throughout the shifts.
What you’ll need:
As well as being a tenacious leader who is passionate about the industry and processes involved you’ll also need:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels, ensuring information is delivered and understood
- Willingness to take ownership and drive forward, taking your team with you in a structured way to achieve improved performance
- Ability to deliver under pressure and flexibility with time management to ensure business needs are met
- Good problem solving and analytical skills in order to resolve operational issues
- Excellent understanding of manufacturing environments and processes.
Send us a CV that demonstrates your experience and we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.