We have an exciting opportunity for a Stores Administrator to join our Brands Dispense team. Reporting to the Brands Dispense Manager, this position will play a key role in efficiently administering and supporting day-to-day operational management of Bulmers Ireland Storage facilities and will carry out Quality Dispense Technician duties when required.
Given the current Covid-19 pandemic, all 1st stage interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams calls and a degree of flexibility will be required. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.
So what’s involved?
- Receipt of Brands Dispense equipment & material into storage facilities
- Retention/physical storage of archive material
- Complete & maintain paperwork for equipment & materials
- Maintain stock management systems of all new as well as existing equipment and materials in stores
- Place day-to-day orders with suppliers to maintain minimum levels of essential equipment
- Manage stock, make deliveries to & pick up from satellite stores
- Adhere to warehouse layout plans, monthly stock takes of brands dispense equipment
- Ensure equipment for repair is duly processed
- Compliance with all statuary, legislative & industry codes of practice to include manual handling, PPE, FLT operation etc.
- Assist with updating of risk assessments associated with stores/lone working environment
- Liaise with third party contractors/providers to include but not limited to Landlords, Brand Dispense contractors & delivery agents etc.
What you’ll need:
We’re looking for an hardworking individual with ‘hands-on’ experience within experience in a similar role preferably within an FMCG environment.
You’ll have the ability to adopt to new systems & ways of working while having excellent interpersonal skills, communicating with both internal and externally stakeholders and successfully build sustainable relationships.
Other key skills/experience to succeed within this position include:
- Forklift Licence – essential!
- Basic knowledge of MS packages.
- General understanding of refrigeration/electrics/plumbing
- Clean Drivers Licence, lorry experience/licence (desirable, not essential)
- Experience of serving and maintain draught beer, cider and soft drinks dispense equipment (desirable, not essential)
- Accurate & timely reporting within agreed timelines
- Organisational skills & ability to plan own workload effectively
Send us your CV detailing your stores/administrative skills & we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.