Stock Administrator – Night Shift
Tennent’s operates a network of six distribution depots in Scotland. Everyday thousands of cans, bottles and kegs arrive from our Brewery in Glasgow, and from other major drinks suppliers. Our depot teams manage all that stock and handle all our deliveries to customer across Scotland.
We’re looking for a Stock Administrator to join the team at our Cambuslang depot on night shift (shift allowance included in salary) with opportunities to cover/ switch with the day & back shift clerks when required (large degree of flexibility).
So what’s involved?
This role is all about maintaining the integrity of the Stock Inventory at Cambuslang, by accurately counting and recording our inventory, and investigating any variances or stock queries. You’ll be producing and analysing stock room reports, and ensuring that our stock counting processes are adhered to.
Our products are subject to strict HMRC regulations, so you’ll make sure that the depot is following the processes and completing all the necessary documentation that we remain compliant. You’ll control traffic and inbound loads coming into the depot to make sure that their documents are checked, and stock is accurately booked into the system
Like all our staff, you’ll play a key role in maintaining the health and safety of staff and visitors to the depot.
What you’ll need:
- Experience in a similar role within a warehouse or logistics environment
- A high level of numeracy, with the ability to problem solve and make decisions quickly
- Excellent aptitude to computer systems
- Experienced and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail with the ability to spot potential problems
- A preference for working in a fast paced environment
Send us a CV that demonstrates your stock administration skills, and we’ll be back in touch ASAP.