Tennent’s operates a network of six distribution depots in Scotland. Everyday, thousands of cans, bottles and kegs arrive from our Brewery in Glasgow and from other major drinks suppliers. Our depot teams manage all that stock and handle all our deliveries to customer across Scotland.
We’re looking for a Stock Clerk to join the team at our Cambuslang depot. This is permanent role and can be flexible between day and back shift.
So what’s involved?
- Control traffic and inbound loads to the site.
- Check documents and book stock into the system.
- Liaise with warehouse for counting and information transfer to ensure stock files are accurate to maintain productivity.
- Accurately count, record and reconcile any stock variances.
- Analyse and produce reports on any stock issues.
- Maintain security & health & safety process in line with the site policy.
- Control of inbound loads factored and core brand.
- Accurate data entry at point of receipt
- Scheduling of stock counts across all disciplines.
- Investigation of stock queries, reporting and communicating to management team
- Compliance with a site processes for Stock control including wall to wall stock counts.
- Compliance with HMRC Legislation.
- Control of reverse logistics.
- Production of accurate reports.
- Working closely and effectively with the wider warehouse and stock team
What we’re looking for:
- High level of numeracy
- Ability to problem solve and make informed decisions quickly
- Work effectively within a team environment, must also be self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative.
- Able to communicate effectively internally and externally.
- Ability to present information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ability to resolve problems and identify root causes in a timely manner.
- Excellent aptitude to computer systems
- Experienced and proficient in excel
- Ability to work within a rapidly changing environment.
Send us your CV demonstrating your capabilities within a fast-paced and complex distribution environment and we’ll be in touch ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.