Senior National Accounts Manager – On trade
If you work in the Scottish On Trade, Tennents needs no introduction. You already know our leading position in the Scottish market. You’ll know that we’re relentless about growing and defending market share for our own brands. And you’ll know that we provide a brilliant one-stop-shop service to our customers.
We have an opportunity for a new Senior National Accounts Manager to join the Tennents on trade sales team to pro-actively lead our existing national accounts portfolio and oversee strategic growth.
This is a field-based role that will see you also attend the Wellpark Brewery site regularly.
So what’s involved?
We’re looking for an inspiring Sales professional to become part of our On Trade Sales teams. You’ll work closely with our Managing Director to develop a sales strategy that optimises on-going growth, profitability and brand visibility. The key activities that you will charged with include:
- Lead the national accounts to achieve profit, volume & distribution targets through effective contract negotiation and business sales strategy implementation.
- Taking care of key customer relations and critical negotiations to maintain relationships and customer service levels
- Assess, consult, develop & review all bespoke investment opportunities Analyse and respond to competitor activity within the region, providing support and initiatives to counter competitor activities.
- Build relationships & maintain regular contact with all key internal stakeholders, supporting departments to ensure the National’s team work in partnership with other business units for the mutual achievement of the business strategy
What you’ll need
This is a fantastic opportunity for a National Account Manager that is ready to take the next step in their career.
You’ll need to demonstrate significant account management expertise in an FMCG sales role, with a track record of success in the on trade sector (ideally in Scotland). This includes:
- Experience consistently delivering on targets
- Strong commercial and strategic understanding, able to implement growth plans
- Charismatic and persuasive communication & negotiation skills to get the best outcomes for all stakeholders
- Competent IT skills including reporting & Excel
A full drivers license is required in this role.
Send us a CV that demonstrates your on trade sales expertise and leadership skills and we’ll aim to come back to you ASAP!