Sales/Customer Support Executive
3-months fixed-term contract
Bulmers is Ireland’s biggest drinks wholesaler, providing a full range of branded alcoholic and soft drinks to pubs, clubs, supermarkets and retailers across the country. We have an exciting opportunity to join the Sales Support Team based from our Glaway site.
We are looking for an experienced Sales/Customer Support Centre Sales Executive to manage a customer portfolio, ensuring all customer contact is optimised to drive sales, generate leads, and grow profit and margin across the business, delivery a high level of customer service. Ideally, applicants will have excellent customer service experience face-to-face, email and telephone. The ideal candidate will also have experience in the drinks or FMCG industry.
- Providing an excellent standard of first-line service across our customer base.
- Act as the point of contact for customers wishing to place orders & internal departments on anything which affects the customer experience
- Build rapport and relationships with customers to understand their needs in order to maximise order value, volume, distribution and brand awareness.
- Work in partnership with the field-based Sales team.
- Manage your own portfolio of customers ensuring sales are maximised.
- Take ownership of issues and resolve where possible at the initial stage of enquiry.
- Ensure that C&C Gleeson remains the customer’s supplier of choice.
- Use intelligent data to review your customer performance and putting plans in place to drive volume.
- Spend time out in trade, liaising with customers on a regular basis.
What you’ll need:
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent customer experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong customer focus and a good telephone manner.
- A focused and self-motivated approach to work.
- Experience in building strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
- High attention to detail.
- The ability to work well within a team
- Demonstrate flexibility to meet the needs and expectations of the team/business.
- Flexibility and willingness to spend time out in trade on a regular basis.
- Ability to use your own initiative to meet tight deadline, prioritise and achieve personal & team targets.
Send us a CV that demonstrates your experience and we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.