Our Commercial Support team delivers an essential service to our Sales team and are now looking for a new member to join!
So what’s involved?
This is an interesting and face-paced role for someone with good commercial knowledge and proven data analysis skills (for example a commercially minded graduate with a bit of working exposure). As the Commercial Support Executive, you will directly support the Sales team who deal with customers in all shapes and sizes from small local bars to large pub chains. The Sales team are focused on ensuring they are stocked with all the high-performing & reliable products + brands that consumers know.
Primarily, it’s about producing timely and accurate reporting & analysis to help the Sales team optimise their performance. You’d be tracking & analysing data including:
- Volume, Gross Margin and Trading Accounts
- New Business Performance
- Key Brands and SKU performance
- Free Stock
- Draught Installations & Removals
- Customer Loan Balances and Status
Using the data, you’ll be able to provide recommendations to the Sales members on actions that may be required. The Support team operates with a strict SLA, so you’ll need to be comfortable working to a deadline and for this reason, attention to detail is key!
There’s also work to be done managing the availability of POS (point of sale) materials, making sure we have the required materials in-stock & available to customers from our depots – this will also allow you to track the POS spend vs. budget
What you’ll need:
We’re looking for a savvy administrator who has:
- Experience with data reporting analysis & interpretation – from full details analysis to excellent presentation and recommendations
- The ability to work at a fast-pace/ be a part of a fast-paced team that can prioritise and work to a deadline whilst still maintaining quality
- Good IT skills particularly with Excel & PowerPoint (any CRM experience is a bonus)
- A bit of understanding of the performance measures mentioned
- A confident, pro-active approach, able to take full ownership of issues through to resolution
Send us a CV that shows us your experience working in a data-led sales support role, and we’ll get back to you ASAP.