C&C Group plc is a large FMCG company headquartered in Ireland. The Group operates in the alcoholic drinks and soft drinks industries and has a portfolio of industry-leading brands such as Bulmers, Magners, Tennent’s, Tipperary Water and Finches. We have leading category positions in Ireland and the UK and also exports to 50 other countries globally.
We’re looking for a Sales Representative to join our On Trade team. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly committed individual to join our team. This position will play a key role in the delivery of profitable volume for the Bulmers Ireland product portfolio within an agreed geographical region by achieving target orders in call, distribution targets and cash management objectives.
So what’s involved?
- Responsibility for achievement of sales in outlet within your geographical region and achieving KPIs across the full product portfolio in Bulmers Ireland both with current customers and new customers.
- Responsible for accurate, efficient and timely order capture via netbooks to depot and ownership of the end to end order capture process, to include placing order in outlet and follow-up of order to point of delivery.
- Manage and maintain successful customer relationships.
- Responsibility for pro-active credit management of your customers’ account.
- Placement of in outlet point of sale and support materials and identify opportunities to organise in-outlet promotions.
- Identify opportunities to increase volume and margin sales for your clients, particularly in line with key events in the geographical region.
What you’ll need?
- Selling and negotiation skills
- Strong IT and numerical skills
- Full and clean driving licence
- Experience in a similar type environment
What we’re looking for
- Ability to influence, negotiate and build strong working relationships
- Excellent commercial acumen and experience of extension portfolio selling
- Demonstrated drive for results across key measurables, ability to work on own initiative and proactively effect change to improve territory performance
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to plan, organise and manage time effectively
Send us a CV that demonstrates your sales skills, and we’ll come back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.