We are looking for an experienced Sales Support Center Sales Agent to manage a customer base, ensuring all customer contact is optimised to drive sales, generate leads, grow profit and margin across the business and delivery a high level of customer service. Ideally, applicants will be will have experience in the areas of customer service in a call center environment. The ideal candidate will also have experience in the drinks industry or, failing that, FMCG.
What we want you to do:
- Provide excellent standard of first-line service across our customer base.
- Act as the point of contact for customers wishing to place an order using outbound, inbound and email channels.
- Build rapport and relationships with customers to understand their needs in order to maximise order value, volume, distribution and brand awareness.
- Work in partnership with the field-based Sales team to understand the needs of each customer within their regions.
- Manage your own portfolio of customers ensuring sales are maximised.
- Act as the initial point of contact for customers or internal departments on anything which affects customer experience.
- Take ownership of issues and resolving wherever possible at the initial stage of enquiry. If appropriate, managing the escalation to colleagues across the business.
- Ensure that Tennent’s NI and C&C Gleeson remain the customer’s supplier of choice.
- Use intelligent data to review your customer performance and putting plans in place to drive volume.
- Spend time out in trade, liaising with customers on a regular basis.
- Support the wider sales team with blitz days, specific campaigns or call handling as required.
Who You Are
- What you bring to the team;
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with a strong commitment to providing an excellent customer experience.
- Excellent communication skills;
- A strong customer focus and a good telephone manner;
- A focused and self-motivated approach to work.
- Experience in building strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
- High attention to detail and accurate data inputting.
- The ability to work well within a team and demonstrate flexibility to meet the needs and expectations of the team/business.
- Flexibility and willingness to spend time out in trade on a regular basis.
- Have the ability to use on their own initiative to meet tight deadlines, achieve personal/team targets, prioritise work and resolve any issues.
How We Look After You
At C&C we look after our employees with an impressive total rewards package on top of your basic salary. As well as working in a dynamic and exciting marketing environment you will also receive:
- Pension scheme with 5% employer contribution on top of your own contribution;
- Comprehensive healthcare cover
- Matching share scheme where the company will match every share you buy on a 1:1 basis;
- Quarterly product allowance
- Paid maternity, paternity and adoptive leave;
- Paid annual leave;
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP);
- CSR programme;
- Bike to work scheme;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Contribution towards eye-sight testing and lenses (where required);
- Casual Fridays.