Sales & Customer Support Executive (x2)
We are looking for two (2) Sales & Customer Support Executives to join our CCI operations and be responsible for supporting the CCI Regional Director with sales and customer requirements across international markets. These roles would be on a permanent & full time basis and you’ll report into the Regional Director.
This role would be based in Wellpark Brewery in Glasgow, however given the current Covid-19 pandemic all interviews will take place via Zoom calls and the role will initially be required to work from home. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.
So what’s involved?
As Sales & Customer Support Executive you’ll be accountable for:
- Organise the dispatch of orders received via email either directly from the customers or the Regional Director, following the required procedures dependant on the requirements of the country
- Process any gift and/ or samples orders including shipment documentation
- Process tank shipments (Australia) and any shipment documentation
- Liaise with international customs & embassies in relation to documentation and/ or certificates, and be the first point of contact for any additional queries. You’ll also have to source and process documentation for any new markets
- Invoice reconciliation and approval for CCI
- Main point of contact for customers whether that be for queries, site visits and/ or shipments
- Be familiar with stock availability on our systems and production schedules, flagging any issues with the Regional Director and Planning department
- Manage customer relations including enquires received via the website, including locating certain products and/ or becoming a supplier
- Requesting stock movements between sites based on requirements
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for someone with experience in a business-to-business customer facing sales role such as telesales or a contact centre, ideally within an FMCG business or similar.
Other key skills we’re looking for include:
- Track record of setting and achieving targets
- Professional & friendly telephone manner – able to communicate effectively and build rapport over the phone
- Proficient use of IT systems (AS400, JDE, Export Master, Excel)
- Following up tasks where appropriate to meet deadlines
- Able to build key working relationships in different departments across the company to enable fast resolution of issues
- Adherence to established processes and procedures
Send us a CV that outlines your experience and we’ll be in touch ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.