Rigid Truck Helper - Cork
C&C Group plc is a large FMCG company headquartered in Ireland. The Group operates in the alcoholic drinks and soft drinks industries and has a portfolio of industry-leading brands such as Bulmers, Magners, Tennent’s, Tipperary Water and Finches. We have leading category positions in Ireland and the UK and also exports to 50 other countries globally.
We’re looking for a Rigid Truck Helper to join our Distribution Team. Reporting to the depot manager the role of the Rigid Truck Driver is to help our Truck Drivers with a number of multi-drop deliveries to our customers along with delivery of our products to our customers.
- Working in a safe manner as part of our Transport Team
- Responsible for delivering our products to our customers on a daily basis
- Multi drop delivery model
- Flexibility & work to accommodate customers delivery requirements
- Ensure all invoicing & EPOD transactions are correct with delivery schedule.
- Complete vehicle pre use checks, ensuring that all documents is accurately completed
What you need:
- Full clean C Licence
- Excellent Communication & Relationship building Skills
- Positive “Can do” attitude.
- Proactive approach to delivering our promise to the customer
- Previous experience delivering to end customers
- Ability to work within a team and be a valuable team member.
Send us a CV that demonstrates your experience and we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.