Over the last 18 months, we’ve made some big changes to our recruitment model, moving from a heavily agency-led approach to almost 100% direct recruitment. The transformation led to us winning the HR Network award for Attraction and Resourcing of the Year (hooray!), but there is still plenty of scope for improvement. Now, we’re looking for someone to join the HR team as a Resourcing Advisor, to help us deliver a brilliant service, and continue to improve our approach to finding great talent to join our business.
So what’s involved?
This role is all about delivering a brilliant direct resourcing service for roles across C&C Group, focused primarily on Scotland and Ireland. You’ll be the first point of contact for all internal and external queries about recruitment, and you’ll usually be managing between 12-20 vacancies any one time. We’re lean and fast-paced, so the priority is making sure we fill vacancies quickly, with the best quality candidates, using the most cost efficient method. We’ve made a lot of progress on building our recruitment capability, but there is still plenty to do – with Employer Branding being one of our big priorities over the next year.
What will make you successful in this role? A pragmatic, roll-up-your-sleeves approach to recruitment. You'll be a creative sourcer, with the ability to sell and market roles from across the business, from warehouse operatives to senior managers. And relationship management will be key. While you'll be based at the Wellpark Brewery in Glasgow, and easily available to the local hiring managers in Scotland, you'll need to invest time in building good working relationships with our colleagues in Ireland, and make sure they receive the same high level of service.
What you’ll need:
- Experience in an operational (agency or in-house) recruitment role covering a wide variety of roles, e.g. Manufacturing, Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Sales, etc.
- Good direct sourcing skills, with the ability to find and engage passive and active candidates
- Great stakeholder management skills with the confidence and credibility to influence and negotiate
- A good grasp of candidate assessment principles and tools.
- Digital savvy, with a good understanding of how to engage with candidates across a range of channels.
- Excellent writing skills ability to inject heart and humour into our recruitment and candidate comms
Send us a CV that shows off your talent acquisition skills and we’ll come back to you ASAP.