Replenishment & Inventory Assistant/ Coordinator
9-month Fixed Term Contract
We’re looking for a Replenishment & Inventory Coordinator to join us on a 9-month FTC in a critical role that would see you ensuring product availability for our off-trade customers thereby supporting the off-trade sales team through the procurement department. This is a KPI driven position within our supply chain setup.
This role would normally be based at Wellpark Brewery in Glasgow however given the current Covid-19 pandemic, all 1st stage interviews will take place via Zoom calls and a degree of flexibility will be required. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.
So what’s involved?
The replenishment & inventory co-ordinator will be responsible for reviewing a large amount of data and making decisions on product replenishment levels to ensure optimum stock is in the warehouses and is available to customers (who liaise with our sales team about their requirements).
Key duties performed by the replenishment & inventory coordinator include:
- Review current stock in line with working capital targets ensuring product availability to set KPI’s
- Monitor stock levels and place purchase order’s with suppliers when required
- Manage best before dates to minimise stock write off and effectively communicate with commercial teams to manage slow-moving stock
- Liaise closely with the on-site logistics and warehousing team to ensure that depots have optimum stock levels, and that deliveries are scheduled in line with available crewing/ warehouse capacity.
- Manage product transitions and phase in/ phase out of new lines, including product run down to depletion
- Communicate internally on stock levels, supplier availability issues, SKU shortages and return to stock dates.
What you’ll need:
We are looking for someone with previous data admin experience either as part of a procurement team, logistics team, in the drinks industry or other FMCG business where you’ve been involved in purchasing/ orders.
If you’re familiar with JDE software, that’s a bonus however you will need to be fully competent with Excel and working with large data sets accurately.
Other skills we’re looking for include:
- KPI/ target driven, and able to deliver on targets set to tight deadlines
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of end-to-end supply chain processes
- Communication is key - you’ll work over the phone & via email with suppliers, customers and the other internal supply chain staff to make sure we continue to deliver an amazing service!
If this sounds like you, please send us a CV that shows your inventory/ replenishment administration experience and we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP