Regional Sales Manager – West
We’ve got an exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to lead our west coast sales to the on trade sector. In addition to our own well-loved brands like Tennents, Magners and Caledonian Best, we also represent the ABInbev portfolio north of the border, giving you an unparalleled opportunity to sell a fantastic range of brands that our customers expect and all consumers enjoy.
This is a field-based role and given the current Covid-19 pandemic, all 1st stage interviews will take place via Zoom calls and a degree of flexibility will be required. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.
So what’s involved?
As Regional Sales Manager, you’ll lead our west coast sales team to grow and develop our IFT customer base as well as our distribution of core & portfolio brands through a business focused approach. By implementing appropriate policy and strategy (with the aim of developing & defending the customer base), you’ll lead the team to achieve profit and volume targets.
Other key activities of the associated with the Regional Sales Manager include:
- Review & develop business pipelines with appropriate personnel, working collaboratively on opportunities to deliver revenue and margin potential
- Assess & consult on all bespoke investment opportunities providing finance and sales director with proposals (and assist in delivering optimum supply agreements)
- Analyse and respond to competitor activity within the region, providing support and initiatives to counter
- Act as a point of escalation for all credit and lending activities including customer debt or arrears
- Provide support and assistance with funding from the regional budget in support of additional value or brand investment opportunities
- Develop and deliver ad-hoc sales drives whilst reviewing and reporting performance results in collaboration with finance and sales director
- Communicate company sales plans to the team, and take responsibility for all aspects of performance (KPI driven), capability, absence management, coaching & development (sales techniques, brand knowledge, etc..), new products & initiatives
- Act as a point of escalation & support for team members on all customer accounts and issues
What you’ll need:
- Significant account management experience in an FMCG sales role, preferably within on trade
- Full driving license
- Ability to lead motivate and develop a successful sales team (6+ direct reports)
- Able to build and develop strong working relationships both internally and externally to achieve results/ solutions
- Highly developed negotiation skills through practical experience
- Commercial expertise, able to analyse numerical and analytical data
- High level of IT skills using all MS Office programs (including Excel for reporting) and CRM’s
Send us a CV that demonstrates your sales & leadership expertise and we’ll get back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.