Recruitment Coordinator/ Administrator
12 month fixed-term contract
Our recruitment team cover all hiring requirements across the UK & Ireland – we have a great team running things in England and are now looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to assist with our Scottish & Irish vacancies.
This role is on a 12 month fixed term contract and can be based in either Glasgow, Belfast or Bristol with some flexibility required as you’ll initially work from home given Covid. All interviews will take place on Microsoft Teams.
So what’s involved?
The Recruitment Coordinator will work closely with our in house Resourcing Advisor & HR team to provide an efficient recruitment service to the wider business. This is a full generalist role, so you could be working on a drivers mate role whilst simultaneously working on a sales account manager & finance analyst.
Some of the key tasks you’ll do day-to-day, and week-to-week will include:
- Draft/ post job adverts from job descriptions and conversations with HR/ hiring managers on relevant channels
- Update social media channels such as LinkedIn & Facebook with recruitment activity
- Maintain our recruitment tracker daily, as well as keeping our applicant tracking system (ATS) as up to date as possible
- Managing stakeholders is going to be key - ensure HR & all hiring managers are following the process & policy in place from the moment they are authorized to hire
- Pre-screen CV’s and arrange interviews for candidates that hiring managers would like to interview
- Managing candidate communications (calls & emails) for the vacancies you are a part of – updates on their application, the process, notifications about unsuccessful applications, etc
- Additional recruitment administration in line with volumes/ business requirements
What you’ll need:
We’re looking for someone who has some basic experience of recruitment whether that is in agency or in-house – could be a coordinator, could be an administrator, things such as:
- Using an ATS (we use Firefish currently but you don’t need experience with this)
- Knowledge of the full recruitment cycle from scoping a job description to on boarding
- Jargon/ terminology
- Managing expectations of candidates/ applicants as well as hiring managers/ HR
- Effective & efficient problem solving
- Confident communicating at all levels, and having difficult conversations around unrealistic expectations. Not shy to pick up the phone to get something done quicker!
- Any experience screening CV’s across a number of sectors is ideal but not essential
Send us your CV demonstrating your experience and we’ll be in touch ASAP!
Note this is a 12 month fixed term contract at this stage
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.