Quality Systems Manager
Glasgow or Clonmel
We have an exciting opportunity in our Technical and Innovation Team. The role is a key role within the team as well as within the wider operations business.
The role is permanent and can be based in our Tennents Brewery in Glasgow or within Bulmers in Annerville, Clonmel. Travel will be required between sites.
So what’s involved?
The role is part of the Technical and Innovation team, and you will have ownership of the Quality Management system, HACCP, document control and internal audit programs to ensure compliance with BRC standards.
You will manage and perform supplier and internal audits of both sites to ensure safety, quality and hygiene standards are met and work closely with the operational teams to manage the non-conformance process to ensure effective closure of raised issues within the timeframe allocated.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a quality and/or technical management role and experience of providing technical support to management teams
- Experience of using QADEX supplier management system preferable
- Fully conversant in BRC standards
- Experience in issuing, following up and closing corrective actions
- Experience in dealing with external auditors
- Trained auditor or can demonstrate on the job auditing experience against specific standards
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility for own projects/task
Send us a CV that demonstrates your experience and we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.