QA Specialist – Clonmel
An excellent opportunity has arisen in Clonmel Manufacturing for a QA Specialist. Reporting to the Lead QA Specialist, you will have responsibility for ensuring a precise and accurate technical service is provided in order that product is produced and despatched Right First Time every time.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Accountable for achievement of site Quality KPIs.
- Responsible for carrying out chemical, microbiological, packaging and sensory analysis as documented in the quality plans.
- Accountable for the correct set up, calibration and verification of all quality instruments.
- Investigation of complaints and analysis and compilation of reports.
- Create and deliver Quality training packages and roll out to all employees.
- Compiling, trending and communication of Quality reports.
- Maintenance and development of ISO9001, ISO 22000, BRC, FEMAS and other relevant site standards.
- Manage site internal audit schedules, recording of non-conformances, identifying root cause and implementation of Corrective and Preventive actions.
- Site Administrator for the IT Systems which support the Groups Quality Management System
- Drive continuous improvement and best practices and provide internal customers with first class level of service.
- Recognised Science qualification and have gained substantial quality assurance experience within the food or drinks sector or Similar i.e. Pharma
- Awareness of Chemical, Microbiological, Sensory and Packaging analysis.
- Laboratory experience
- Working knowledge of HACCP and Quality Systems combined with excellent IT skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are required for this role with strong planning and organisational ability.