Our site in Clonmel is the home of Irish cider. And our Quality team are focused on making sure that every sip is perfect.
We have an excellent opportunity to join the team as a Quality Assurance Specialist to help us perform a range of chemical, microbiological, sensory and packaging analysis, and ensure that every product leaving the site meets the high standards that we and our customers expect.
So what's involved?
- Accountable for achievement of site Quality KPIs.
- Responsible for carrying out chemical, microbiological, packaging and sensory analysis as documented in the quality plans.
- Accountable for the correct set up, calibration and verification of all quality instruments.
- Investigation of complaints and analysis and compilation of reports.
- Create and deliver Quality training packages and roll out to all employees.
- Compiling, trending and communication of Quality reports.
- Maintenance and development of ISO9001, ISO 22000, BRC, FEMAS and other relevant site standards.
- Manage site internal audit schedules, recording of non-conformances, identifying root cause and implementation of Corrective and Preventive actions.
- Site Administrator for the IT Systems which support the Groups Quality Management System e.g. QPulse, SharePoint, QC Pro, JDE, etc.
- Drive continuous improvement and best practices and provide internal customers with first class level of service.
What you'll need:
- Recognised Science qualification and have gained substantial quality assurance experience within the food or drinks sector.
- Experienced in Chemical, Microbiological, Sensory and Packaging analysis.
- Excellent working knowledge of HACCP and Quality Systems combined with excellent IT skills.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering on improvement projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are required for this role with strong planning and organisational ability.
Send us a CV that demonstrates your Quality Assurance skills, and we'll be back in touch ASAP.