Quality & Install Technician
C&C Group plc is a large FMCG company headquartered in Ireland. The Group operates in the alcoholic drinks and soft drinks industries and has a portfolio of industry-leading brands such as Bulmers, Magners, Tennent’s, Tipperary Water and Finches. We have leading category positions in Ireland and the UK and also exports to 50 other countries globally.
Reporting to Quality Dispense Team Leader the successful candidate will primarily be responsible for organising and carrying out installation work and undertake a rota of routine servicing and maintenance of beer, cider, wine, draught cocktails & carbonated soft drink dispense equipment to ensure the highest quality and standard of product dispense.
The area covered for this role includes, North West of Dublin including Trim, Navan, Kells, Mullingar and Longford
*Competitive Salary & Benefits*
- Ensure an effective and efficient Brand Dispense installation & service is delivered.
- Undertake site survey’s, assist in the preparation of planned maintenance scheduling, trade information reporting, stock control and periodic equipment census on all dispense equipment.
- Prioritise and respond to customer complaints and breakdowns associated with dispense equipment or regarding the quality of beer, cider, and carbonated soft drinks.
- Investigate, diagnose, and promptly report problems, and take appropriate corrective action. This may involve investigating and arranging replacement of kegs with Quality control issues and ensure all the correct associated paperwork is completed as necessary with appropriate personnel advised.
- Facilitate of Point-of-Sale delivery & handling to outlets from time to time to enhance customer awareness at point of connection.
- Ensure full advantage is taken of opportunities to facilitate the sale of core brands and additional promotional products.
- On occasion train customers' staff in product dispense technique, proper use of dispense and gas equipment with particular attention to Health and Safety, glassware and glass care, storage and handling of all dispense related equipment for beer, cider and carbonated soft drinks.
- Further direction will be given by the Brands Dispense Manager.
What you’ll need
- High level of flexibility and prioritisation to ensure service schedules are met.
- Be highly observant to identify issues relating to non-compliance and opportunities to facilitate additional sales.
- Effectively plan journeys to ensure efficient use of resources and time.
- Use initiative to handle daily routine.
- Health & Safety awareness
- Secondary education (Leaving Cert English and Maths – Grades A-C).
- Minimum of 2 years previous work experience in a similar role.
- Basic understanding of refrigeration/electrics/plumbing.
- Full and valid driving license.
- Good Interpersonal, team working, problem solving & influencing/persuasion skills.
- Hardworking, Organised & Leadership skills