Quality (Brands) Dispense Technician
Belfast - Culcavy
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Brands Dispense Team based in Belfast. We are on the look-out for an experienced Brands Dispense Technician to report directly to our Brands Dispense Team Leader.
So, what’s involved?
The purpose of this role is to install, service and maintain, all Tennent’s NI draught beer, cider and soft drinks dispense equipment ensuring the highest quality standard of draught products at point of dispense.
Key Accountabilities include:
- To install, service and maintain all Tennent’s NI dispense equipment to ensure quality of product poured.
- To respond to customer issues and breakdowns associated with dispense equipment; investigate and diagnose problems and take appropriate corrective action.
- To investigate customer issues concerning the quality of product and take appropriate corrective action, including the replacement of equipment as necessary.
- To identify and arrange uplift of kegs as required, ensuring all the appropriate documentation is completed and appropriate personnel informed.
- To operate within Health & Safety standards and practices at all times.
- To ensure basic merchandising is in place when new taps are installed to enhance customer awareness at point of connection.
- To carry out staff training on cellar management and perfect pour techniques.
- To maximise opportunities to facilitate the sale of additional products relating to specific promotions.
What you’ll need:
- Full driving license – essential!
- Must have GCSE passes or equivalent in both English & Mathematics.
- Minimum of 6 months previous work experience in a similar customer facing role in the last 2 years.
- Basic understanding of refrigeration/electrics/plumbing.
- Ability to rota for routine servicing and maintenance. Proactive and reactive service requiring a high level of flexibility and prioritisation to ensure service level agreements are met.
- Solve customer issues thorough investigation to ensure the root cause is identified and the appropriate action taken, thus reducing the potential for further costs and loss of sales due to poor quality of dispense.
- Required to be highly observant to identify issues relating to non-compliance.
Send us your CV by following “Apply” on this page and we’ll get back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.