We are looking for a talented Purchasing Coordinator to join our supply chain team and assist us as we continue to service our customers! This role is based at our Cambuslang Depot - with working hours Monday to Friday.
So what’s involved?
This role is all about working with the supply chain procurement team assisting with end-to-end stock control processes, procurement & replenishment and general administration associated with getting our stock to our customers.
A large part of the role is manipulating our stock – stock takes, stock enquires, product transfer between depots, taking bookings, assigning purchase orders, placing orders and the general data input/ maintenance of our information system. This will occur across our multiple depots, so you’ll liaise with the teams there too.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Plan and place purchase orders with suppliers; 3rd Party, Factored, Owned Brand, following through to end receipt.
- Regularly review and manage the stock level and product availability of Beer, Wine & Spirit products within business targets, to meet the operational needs of the supply chain for planned, current and future stock requirements.
- Running and maintaining daily stock reports shared with internal teams to inform of any risk or OOS that would impact customer order
- Adhoc analysis on stocks monitoring the overall performance to support existing KPIs
What you’ll need:
We are looking for someone with previous data admin experience either as part of a procurement team, logistics team, in the drinks industry or other FMCG business where you’ve been involved in purchasing/ orders.
Some key skills we’re keeping an eye out for are:
- Strong understanding of IT systems i.e. Microsoft packages, particularly excel
- Highly organised with strong time-management and attention to detail
- Experience working in a heavily process driven, fast paced and evolving environment with the ability to work to tight timeframes
Finally, interpersonal skills is key as you’ll communicate via phone & email with suppliers, customers, and the other internal supply chain staff to make sure we continue to deliver an amazing service!
If this sounds like you, please send us a CV that shows your procurement/ logistics administration experience and we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.