Packaging Team Manager
Bulmers are looking for a Packaging Team Manager to join the Operations team at the Clonmel manufacturing facility.
You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day shift management of a designated area & operators to meet production targets. You’ll also assist with quality, health & safety, environmental and cost targets across the production process. Key in this role will be people management of the operators in your area who you will manage & develop – including operational training delivery, needs analysis, individual objectives – so as to achieve set KPI’s.
- Manage (& aim to improve) the production process in your area in line with company standards, operating procedures, best practice, etc
- Manage & deliver weekly production schedules that meet performance and efficiency targets
- Ensure your production area is appropriately resourced including people, facilities and raw materials
- Lead, manage & develop the operational teams – creating an open, responsive & cohesive working environment. This will include managing the teams through individual performance objectives, training needs analysis, training delivery, and continuous professional development plans, all of which will allow individuals, you & the department to meet business objectives
- Proactively contribute to the preparation of operational production plans including analysis of current activities/ performance so as to ensure effective operation
- Work with your direct reports in collaboration with other site personnel to minimise downtime – providing technical advice, root cause analysis & guidance where you can to help with effective resolution
- Submit daily/ weekly/ monthly reports on time associated with materials, costs, etc
- Collaborate with all site personnel & departments to drive measurable continuous improvements, including Group projects
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working in an operational shift environment, ideally within a manufacturing site
- Track record of leading operating teams, ensuring all individual & area KPI’s are met
- Evidence of strong people management through positive communication building high levels of engagement & improved performance
- Able to develop staff through coaching, continuous development and empowerment
- Good problem solving & analytical skills, so as to assist with the resolution of operational issues. Some basic knowledge of engineering processes & best practice may help but is not essential
Send us a CV that demonstrates your production management skills and we’ll be in touch ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.