Here at Tennent-Caledonian, we’re the home of some of Scotland’s iconic beer brands, and we’re looking for operators to join the Packaging team at our world-famous Wellpark Brewery.
This is a fast paced and physical role, working an average 39 hour week that involves shift work that includes weekend working.
So what’s involved?
You’ll be working on our packaging lines, and making sure that we maximise and improve our volumes, and achieve all our quality targets and critical metrics. You’ll follow our Standard Operating Procedures and make sure you and your team-mates always follow Health and Safety procedures.
What you’ll need:
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment, working with large-scale automated machinery – specific knowledge of Kegging, Canning or Bottling would be great
- A good understanding of manufacturing practices, HACCP systems and Health and Safety in the workplace.
- An enthusiastic "can do" approach to work, with a positive attitude
- Experience of working to targets or KPIs
- Excellent team player, able to develop strong relationships with colleagues and peers.
- Comfort with working on your feet for the majority of your shift.
- IT literacy, with knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook.
Send us a CV that shows off your skills and experience, and we’ll be back in touch ASAP.
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.