National Account Manager
C&C Group, the home of famous brands like Tennent’s lager and Magners cider maintain strong partnerships with a variety of off-trade customers. We’re looking for a National Account Manager to join the team and manage some of these key relationships.
So what’s involved?
This role is all about working to grow our profit & sales by identifying and satisfying the needs of the customer. You’ll need to manage new & existing customers. For each of them, you’ll create and deliver a robust Account Plan, developing join business plans that over-deliver on sales and profit.
The role will focus on defending and developing the C&C brands including Tennents, Magners & the wider drinks portfolio. KPIs will be around delivery of ledger volume and margin as well as brand distribution targets and cost efficiency. You’ll feed into and implement pack, price and promotional strategy tailored to the customer.
We want to be a business our customers can rely on. So you’ll take a hands on approach to addressing issues and keeping customers up to date. You’ll build the relationships by participating at launches, social events and meetings to cement the bond with our clients.
This role is a fast-paced mix of account management and new business development.
Please remember this is a field-based role however you will be needed at the Wellpark site in Glasgow from time-to-time.
What you’ll need:
- Practical account management experience in an FMCG sales role
- Good knowledge of the Off-Trade marketplace
- High level of IT skills including all MS office programmes, and reporting using Excel
- Full driving licence
- Ability to build and develop strong working relationships at all levels
- Highly commercial with strong ability to negotiate using analytical data
- Ability to utilise category and consumer insight where appropriate
Send us a CV that demonstrates your sales/ account management skills and we’ll be back in touch ASAP.