National Account Manager - Off Trade Wine
Our talented team are driving fantastic growth – helping us become the number one supplier in the UK drinks industry. As our business grows and evolves, we need to take care of our brilliant people. You’ll help our hard-working team to shine and we’ll help you excel too!
What you'll do
Working in conjuction with the Off Trade Commercial Director, you'll assit the development of the Off Trade Wine Sales stategy & tactical plans to maximise channel profitabilty. You'll set and agree the joint business plans and ongoing range of National Accounts, interact within the business delivering sales and customer propositions that will support the overall commercial stragtey through the Account Management Process.
Who are we looking for?
- We're looking for some who has demonstrable expertise and experience in managing at a National Account level within FMCG sales.
- Thorough knowledge of FMCG sales channel
- Strong commercial acumen along with great presentation skills and communication
- Have the ability to maximise resources through effective prioritisation, time management and organisational skills
- Have the confidence to actively engage with people internally and externally at all levels are a prerequisite and have the ability to challenge the status quo
- Some knowledge of or a keen interest in wine would be an advantage – eg WSET qualifications
C&C Group plc is a leading manufacturer and distributor of branded cider, beer, wine and soft drinks and is the only publicly quoted drinks company headquartered in Ireland. The Group has a portfolio of industry-leading brands such as Bulmers, Magners, Tennent's, Tipperary Water and Finches.
The Group has leading category positions in Ireland and the UK and also exports to 50 other countries globally. For the right candidate, there is an opportunity to work in a uniquely entrepreneurial environment with the ability to affect change and add value. The Group has a track record of rewarding high performers and provides progressive career opportunities for employees with ambition.
Send us a CV that demonstrates your experience and we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted
to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.