We’re embarking on a new phase in our Marketing function, and so we’re looking for a Marketing Services Manager to join our team in Glasgow to help us deliver the brand plans across the marketing mix and in conjunction with our sales teams.
So what’s involved?
Our Marketing Services Managers are key roles in our marketing team. They contribute to the evolving plans for our brands, work with customers and third parties to ensure that brand activation is delivered brilliantly, manage brand budgets, and work closely with our Category and Insights team to identify commercial opportunities.
This role is focused on our full portfolio (including Tennents, Magners, Orchard Pig, Menabrea and Heverlee). It will focus on delivering brand activation via the 3rd party distributor who distributes our brands to On & Off Trade customers.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience of successfully creating and implementing customer focused brand activation plans in both the on- and off-trade sectors
- Commercially astute, results focused, previous experience of managing budgets
- Capable of using market, consumer and customer insight to develop activation plans that drive business results.
- Demonstrates passion for Customers, Consumers and the Long Alcoholic Drinks (LAD) trade
- Commercial marketer, comfortable in managing multiple brands
- An entrepreneurial approach, with a challenger mindset
- Excellent project management skills
- Good creative judgment
- Ability to think conceptually, yet retaining strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to build and leverage relationships with internal teams, senior management, agencies and consultants
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
Send us a CV that demonstrates your brand execution expertise, and we’ll come back to you as soon as we can.