Marketing Executive – Off Trade
We have an opportunity for a new Marketing Executive to join our off-trade marketing team to assist with the delivery of our annual brand plans within the off-trade sector.
This is a full-time role based at Wellpark Brewery in Glasgow.
So what’s involved?
The Marketing Executive will support with the development & execution of our annual brand plans for the off-trade sector, including assisting with the budgets assigned to individual brands & any further extensions.
Some of the key accountibilities that will see you reach these targets include:
- Managing the development & delivery of packaging requirements for specific brands, maximising impact & visibility across sales channels and route-to-market
- Identify & exploit creative and cost-effective methods of building brand presence to achieve share of voice in a crowded marketplace, including internal & external communications
- Support the wider customer activation team in activating assigned brands in relevant sales channels (brand messaging, identity, imagery, POS etc..) whilst also working with the digital marketing manager on innovative digital marketing activity to maximise consumer reach/ engagement
- Develop & own an aligned method of tracking the ROI of activity across sales, marketing and digital channels
- Assist with managing our Brandbank asset, a product library that provides a single web-based platform which stores our digital product content
Given the number of different internal (and some external) departments that are key stakeholders, accurate & concise communication will be essential.
What you’ll need:
We’re looking for someone who has previous brand marketing experience with a focus on customer/ consumer-facing activity. This experience could be directly with a brand or with an agency.
Other skills we’re looking for include:
- The ability to work multiple projects simultaneously to defined deadlines
- Be able to identify patterns / trends in data and convert that information into actionable targets
- Able to set expectations and communicate clearly with key stakeholders
- Previous administration experience that sees you proficient with IT systems including Office, Powerpoint & Excel
Send us a CV that demonstrates your brand marketing experience and we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP!