We’re looking for a maintenance technician to lead the maintenance & asset care activities on the assigned production line or process area and work with the line team to ensure the efficient and optimum running of the line/area.
You will support Clonmel’s production requirements by undertaking daily / weekly / monthly activities within own department as required in order to ensure quality, delivery and continuously-improving service for our customers.
Key tasks will include:
- Responsible for the efficient running, improved operational performance and overall conformance to plan of the assigned production line / process area.
- Using Pragma Engineering system onsite
- Manage the asset care of all line equipment to ensure it’s maintained in optimum condition and the completion of all assigned work types and reduction in MTBF and MTTR
- Act in a supporting role to the Team Manager to ensure line performance targets are met.
- Responsible for problem solving line-availability problems and invoking the escalation procedure when required. Lead and participate in both Set up time reduction activities and Continuous Improvement projects
- Manage the availability of all required equipment and replacement parts for the line and as part of the overall engineering strategy
- Completion of any project duties assigned including continuous improvement initiatives, Energy and Environmental programs
- Supporting the achievement of all Quality, Health & Safety, Hygiene, Environmental and Food Safety standards on the line.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Support operational teams to deliver Daily OEE Targets for Line or Process.
- Daily adherence to maintenance plan targets, systems and business processes.
- Participate in any Asset Performance improvement workshops using tools including Failure Mode and Effect analysis, Root cause analysis (A3), PPM optimisation and maintenance tactic selection and spares optimisation.
- Capture data related to the performance of assets and document all work completed on those assets to support maintenance good practice.
- Timely response to all operational issues and escalation when required
What you’ll need:
- A recognised technical qualification and proven mechanical, electrical and automation abilities, preferably with post-trade experience in an FMCG environment
- Excellent working knowledge of how to select maintenance management tactics i.e. condition based, preventive, redesign and run to failure.
- Working knowledge of computerised maintenance management systems and related work management processes.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, failure diagnostics, decision making and organisational skills.
- Time management skills including the ability to efficiently schedule and prioritise work.
- IT Skills including proficiency with Excel, databases and document presentation.
- Proven Health and Safety competencies.
Send us a CV that demonstrates your skills and experience and we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.