We are looking for a Maintenance Planner to join our manufacturing site in Clonmel. The successful candidate will report to the Site Engineering Manager. You will coordinate and plan engineering maintenance activities through the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to drive effectiveness of weekly work plans to achieve the lowest possible downtime and improved production efficiencies.
Bulmers Limited is a member of the C&C Group plc in Ireland and is a major force in the Irish drinks market. The Company markets an extensive portfolio of brand leaders, which includes Bulmers Original Irish Cider.
So, what’s involved?
- To coordinate and plan engineering maintenance activities through CMMS.
- To support the implementation and control of the CMMS across all phases.
- Support budget creation and ensure work is carried out with an awareness of budget requirements, working within parameters and highlighting risks where appropriate.
- To review and develop a Planned Maintenance System ensuring the content is correct, completion times are specified, and the frequency of inspections reflect the running hours of individual plants/lines.
- Develop, implement and manage new maintenance techniques such as thermographic, vibration and oil analysis, ensuring all engineering personnel fully understand theory and application.
- Incorporate training and development of workplans through information sharing with other experienced craft team members or by specific training with machine suppliers.
- Organise systems and databases to ensure the engineering aspects of health and safety, quality and continuous improvement are covered and managed.
- Ensure full flexibility within the team to meet existing and future business needs.
- Coach, review and develop staff potential to achieve operational and personal targets.
- Maintain an environment and culture of safe working practices which are understood and maintained within the engineering function.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum HNC / technical qualification (or equivalent experience) in a relevant discipline.
- Evidence of strong people management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent team player, able to develop strong relationships with colleagues and peers
- Ability to deliver accurate management IT information to support the decision-making process
Send us a CV that demonstrates your skills and experience we will aim to be back in touch asap.
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.