We’ve got an opportunity for an Import and Export Coordinator to join our Supply Chain team at C&C Group and take responsibility managing all documentation requirements and Import and Export logistics.
So what’s involved?
As part of our critical Inventory team, the Logistics Coordinator will take responsibility for aspects of logistics, customs documentation, import & export declarations, order dispatch and POD completion.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with other internal & external stakeholders to advise on customs related matters
- Processing of import & export consignments where required
- Ensure compliance with company SOP’s and HMRC processes/ policies
- Oder dispatch & POD completion
- Ensuring compliance with UK customs regulations, AEO requirements and company’s procedures
- Maintaining data integrity and completion of reports to guarantee accurate information is presented to stakeholders
- Keeping up to date with changes in regulations, laws and customs procedures
What we’re looking for:
We’re seeking an individual with previous experience of working in a freight forwarding/ transport (or similar!) FMCG environment who can demonstrate a good understanding of HMRC and/ or good working knowledge of Import/Export documentation and the logistics flow and process within an FMCG business.
To be successful you will need to possess strong organisational and time management skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be an excellent multi-tasker.
The job requires a confident, resilient individual, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude. You will be naturally highly organised, calm under pressure and have a keen attention to detail.
Send us a CV demonstrating your logistics coordination experience and we’ll be in touch ASAP!