C&C Group plc is a large FMCG Group and the only publicly quoted drinks company headquartered in Ireland. The Group operates in the alcoholic drinks and soft drinks industries and has a portfolio of industry-leading brands such as Bulmers, Magners, Tennent’s, Tipperary Water and Finches. The Group has leading category positions in Ireland and the UK and also exports to 50 other countries globally. For the right candidate, there is an opportunity to work in a uniquely entrepreneurial environment with the ability to affect change and add value. The Group has a track record of rewarding high performers and provides progressive career opportunities for employees with ambition.
We’re looking for a Installation and Quality Dispense Team Leader . This role is an Island of Ireland wide role and travel will be required as appropriate to meet business needs.
What you'll do
- Responsible for managing a small team of dispense technicians
- Organising, overseeing and carrying out installation work
- Undertake routine servicing & Maintenance of beer, cider & carbonated soft drink dispense equipment, ensuring highest quality & standard of product dispense
- Responsible for completion on own & teams work schedule in line with pre-determined Key Performance Indicators
- Assessments of installation work, trade information, reporting, stock control, periodic equipment census & as when the business requires assist & support in preparation of planned maintenance scheduling
- At times you will also be required to investigate, diagnose and promptly report problems, and take appropriate corrective action
- Undertake duties such as site surveys, major & minor draught dispense installation work, external event management & set up
- The role may require the successful candidate to train own and customers' staff in product installation or dispense technique with particular attention to Health and Safety and correct storage for beer, cider and carbonated soft drinks.
- Plan teams weekly workload, be responsible for general management of the team including absence management, performance management and tracking team
What you need
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Quality Dispense or Installation technician role
- Full and valid driving license
- Ability to assist with budgetary control
- Basic understanding of refrigeration/electrics/plumbing
- Ability to identify and implement efficiencies to challenge and improve ways of working
- Demonstrable experience of major & minor bar installation work or the bar setup of major or minor external or internal events for the dispense of beer/cider and/or carbonated soft drinks
- High level of flexibility and the ability to be mobile across ROI
- Be highly observant to identify issues relating to non-compliance and opportunities to facilitate additional sales.
- Effectively plan journeys to ensure efficient use of resources and excellent time management skills.
Send us a CV that demonstrates your skills, and we’ll come back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.