HR Payroll Administrator
We’re looking for an HR Payroll Administrator to join our People Services team on a full time basis.You'll support the delivery of our payroll with our 3rd party provider as well as volume-based payroll/ HR queries.
This role would normally be based at Wellpark Brewery in Glasgow however given the current Covid-19 pandemic, all 1st stage interviews will take place via Zoom calls and a degree of flexibility will be required. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.
So what’s involved?
As HR Payroll Administrator, you’ll support the delivery of payroll for the C&C Group in Scotland & Ireland. This includes payroll review & submission to our 3rd party payroll providers prior to deadline as well as using (and updating) information on our time & attendance system to support the wider HR team with queries.
Other key responsibilities of the HR Payroll Administrator are:
- Delivery of payroll alongside 3rd party provider for our sites
- Liaise with the HR team to ensure all payroll changes are captured
- Updating & maintaining accurate information on the time & attendance system
- Provide HR administration services across the employee lifecycle (including employment contracts)
- First point of contact for payroll & HR queries
- Support the wider People Services team
What you’ll need:
We’re looking for someone who has experience of working in an environment of high-volume queries. Some of the queries you’ll deal with and some of the skills you’ll need include:
- Employment contract queries & amendments
- Last minute & time sensitive payday queries
- A numerical approach, able to calculate and alter monetary values quickly
- Great attention to detail, particularly given the documents you’ll work with
- Able to communicate with people from all areas of the business (from apprentice to business director) with a professional approach
If this sounds like you, please send us a CV that shows your administration experience and we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP