We are looking for an HR Administrator to support our HR team for our employees across the Island of Ireland , based in our office in Belfast. The successful candidate will provide general HR services to C&C Gleeson (Commercial) & Tennents NI.
So what's involved?
- Supporting in company recruitment and selection processes across all client groups and in particular managing the TNI recruitment equality process. Administration of new hires into the business including issuing contracts, starter forms and policies.
- Maintenance of the HR System (TMS) and various tracking systems in respect of all HR processes, e.g. Recruitment, Performance etc.
- Be the first point of contact and be fully knowledgeable with employee queries on entitlements and benefits
- Issuing of various letters and correspondence to staff.
- Booking rooms and scheduling meetings as required.
- Maintenance and organisation of employee files.
- Liaising with our Payroll outsource partner.
What you'll need:
- Some experience in a HR administration role
- Strong working knowledge of HR systems.
- Very strong computer literacy particularly in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills ( both written and verbal)
- Good administration and Project Management Skills
- Attention to detail will be critical
- High level of drive and capability to work on own initiative
- Basic working knowledge of Employment legislation.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- HR qualification is an advantage
- Knowledge of employment law in Northern Ireland is desirable
- Experience of dealing with payroll and related queries is desirable
Send us a CV that shows off your HR administration skills, and we'll come back to you asap.