Our Operations teams are the engine that drives our business. Collectively they produce, store and move millions of high quality products every week. Whether they are focused on planning, procurement, manufacturing, logistics, supply chain or innovation, our Operations people know how to deliver.
We are looking for a Head of Operations Finance to partner with our Group Operations Director to seek out and assess opportunities for creating value and improving performance.
So what’s involved?
This role is all about working with the Operations Leadership team to drive high performance through commercial analysis and strategic insight.
A key element to this role is the business partnering focus. You’ll be interpreting business trends and metrics to assist key decision makers in forming an objective view of our operations, services and opportunities. You’ll support key decision-makers through critical research and analysis, and provide constructive challenge to key stakeholders and the Operations Management team.
Acting as the finance lead on business development & strategic projects, you’ll identify risks, opportunities and synergies. You’ll assess the impact of industry or regulatory changes on operations and the wider C&C Group, and provide the analytical link between group operations, the commercial business units and the external market.
In addition, there are the critical financial leadership activities you’d expect to see in a role at this level. You’ll deliver all consolidated reporting for Operations, and challenge the various functional heads on their financial plans. You’ll provide strategic support for the key value drivers in operations including procurement and contracts, providing insight and supplier analysis deal appraisal, and idea generation where appropriate. And you’ll be involved in preparing board papers, strategic reviews or summary documents on key business activity.
As the leader of the wider Ops Finance team, you will also have a key focus on providing them with the coaching and support needed to focus on effective P&L management and cash conversion.
What you’ll need:
- A chartered accountancy qualification, with experience of working in a business partnering role.
- Experience of supporting manufacturing or supply chain activity would be preferred
- Knowledge of the drinks industry, the competitive landscape, the key players and the current drivers of market & regulatory change
- Strategic thinking with ability to identify and analyse financial aspects of current and future business opportunities
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to present findings and discuss numerical and commercial information to relevant stakeholders in a meaningful way
- Adaptable and able to deliver information to non-finance stakeholders in a digestible, clear and concise way, appropriate to specific audiences
- Ability to influence key stakeholders, to build effective working relationships in order to help the BU achieve its objectives
Send us a CV that demonstrates your finance business partnering skills, and we’ll be back in touch asap.
NB – Applications for this role are currently restricted to current employees of C&C Group and our subsidiary businesses.