Our Marketing Services team are the experts when it comes to brand activation and execution. They bring our famous beer and cider brands to life for our customers and help maximise sales and consumer engagement. We’re looking for someone to head up the team, and work in close partnership with our Sales and Marketing Director to deliver great results.
So what’s involved?
This role is all about the leading the Marketing Services team and enabling them to brilliantly deliver our annual brand plans. Working in close collaboration with commercial leaders across Marketing, Sales, Procurement and Finance, you’ll provide direction to your team to enable them provide a brilliant service that delivers on our annual brand plans and mix.
You’ll lead an experienced team, and provide them with the coaching and support they need to find opportunities to continually improve our commercial performance. With oversight of our annual brand budgets, and close links to the senior C&C Group management team and major customers, this is a key role in our Commercial function.
What you’ll need:
- Experience of working in a Customer Marketing role, ideally within an FMCG marketing team.
- Experience of managing multiple FMCG brands to P&L level
- Genuine enthusiasm for Customers, Consumers and the drinks trade
- Experience of motivating, developing and leading a successful team
- Strong ability to build and leverage relationships with internal teams, senior management, agencies and consultants
- Entrepreneurial, with a challenger mindset
- Highly commercial marketer, with good creative judgment
- Ability to think conceptually, yet retaining strong attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
Send us a CV that shows of your brand execution expertise, and we’ll be back in touch ASAP.