We’re looking for a Head of Commercial Finance to support our On Trade and Off Trade teams in the UK, and our C&C International business unit.
So what’s involved?
This role is all about managing and developing our GB and International Commercial Finance team, who are collectively responsible for providing financial insight and guidance to our Commercial business units. Your core goals are helping the business proactively drive improved commercial performance, identifying areas for improvement and producing succinct business cases for management.
You’ll be partnering closely with commercial leaders across the business, ensuring that strategic/ commercial/ financial/ operational decisions are being made that continuously add value and improve margin performance.
You’ll lead the budgeting process for our GB & International business units, and ensure that our loan book is managed effectively.
What you’ll need:
- A chartered Accountancy qualification (e.g. CIMA/ACCA) with relevant industry experience
- A track record of leading and developing a sizeable team of finance professionals
- Highly adept at implementing new financial process and procedures.
- Excellent analytical capability and a commercial outlook
- Adept at critical decision making and can demonstrate involvement at a strategic level
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, able to deal with internal and external stakeholders.
- Dedicated to providing user friendly and useful information to commercial teams.
Send us a CV that demonstrates your commercial finance expertise.
NB – For the time being, this role is only open to current employees and temporary workers at C&C Group plc and our subsidiary businesses.