Our beer portfolio is impressive. From iconic megabrands like Tennent’s, to exciting international beers like Menabrea, Heverlee, Tsingtao and Pabst Blue Ribbon; from regional classics like Caledonia Best and Clonmel 1650, to the rising stars of the craft beer scene like Drygate and Five Lamps; our beer brand portfolio encompasses a wide range of beer styles to delight customers from all walks of life.
We’re looking for a senior brand marketing specialist to take on the strategic development of all our beer brands.
So what’s involved?
This role is all about owning the commercial and strategic agenda for beer brands across the Group, and to plan, pioneer & develop the ‘Where to play’ & ‘How to Win’ agendas across multiple IP and territories.
We're already a major player in the beer market in Scotland, but there is significant opportunity to grow our brands across the UK and Ireland, and in our overseas markets. We want you to plan, develop and drive the consolidation of the beer brands into a cohesive & strategic portfolio covering all our markets.
This role calls for someone with a strong commercial and financial focus. You’ll be working closely with our commercial finance teams to ensure the financial success of the portfolio.
You’ll lead a team of brand specialists to successfully design, and execute brand architecture and strategy, providing them with the coaching, advice and support they need to develop their professional skills and advance their careers at C&C Group.
This is an exciting new role in our Marketing function, and a great opportunity for a talented marketer to make a real impact in the Drinks market.
What you’ll need:
- Significant brand strategy/marketing experience in forward thinking consumer organisation, preferably supporting a global brand
- Strategic business executive with proven experience in consumer organisations where marketing has a commercial and revenue generation focused role
- Experience of creating and implementing brand portfolio & architecture projects
- True Leadership: the ability to positively inspire a team, resolve issues and identify opportunities for organizational progress and development
- Judgment, Drive and Influence combined with Strategic intelligence
- Capable of working with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to deliver outstanding results and excellent project management skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
Send us a CV that shows off you strategic brand leadership skills, and we’ll be back in touch asap.