24 Month Programme - Clonmel
Bulmers Limited is a member of the C&C Group plc in Ireland and is a major force in the Irish drinks market. The Company markets an extensive portfolio of brand leaders, which includes Bulmers Original Irish Cider.
Based in Clonmel, County Tipperary since 1935, the Company’s people, values and culture have been instrumental in the success of the business to date. As a result of the development of a new Craft Brewery in Clonmel, this exciting opportunity has arisen. Reporting to the Process Manager, you will be responsible for all end to end brewing operations.
So what’s involved?
Become a key part of the Clonmel craft brewery, bringing your knowledge and creativity to generate a buzz in an exciting range of innovative craft beers.
Other key responsibilities of being a Brewing Graduate include:
- Becoming a part of a small multi-skilled team such that can independently run and maintain the brewery, achieving excellence in all aspects of craft beer production.
- Ensuring a consistently high quality product is produced on time in full and to budget.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly production targets are achieved.
- Participate in the comprehensive program of continuous improvement in place to improve quality, performance, efficiency and reduce costs.
- Effectively and efficiently operating and monitoring processes and operations including basic plant maintenance and recording and analysis of plant data.
- Identify preventative maintenance needs and participate in annual overhauls of key brewing kit.
- Responsibility for all aspects of Health & Safety, Quality and Production and ensure compliance to legislation and commitment to quality. Comply with all SHE, Quality, Technical and Food Safety requirements and standards.
- Involved in the creation of a range of new craft beers. As well as much more – everyday is new & exciting!
What you’ll need:
You'll require some knowledge of food and production processes is required as well as a high awareness of required brewery hygiene standards. As well as:
- IBD Certification in Brewing or equivalent
- Excellent team player, able to develop strong relationships with colleagues and peers
- Ability to self-manage and make and implement decisions in the absence of supervision
- be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and have an enthusiastic, can do/will do approach to their work.
Ideal candidates should be flexible, highly motivated and committed with the ability to deliver results by taking the initiative and taking pride in consistently delivering high quality work on time. Have the ability to work with colleagues across the site and demonstrate a strong motivation towards teamwork. Be a self starter, a quick learner and have a positive and enthusiastic attitude to drive a culture of continuous improvement.
Send us a CV that demonstrates your brewing potential, and we’ll be back in touch asap.
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.