Bulmers Limited is a member of the C&C Group plc in Ireland and is a major force in the Irish drinks market. The Company markets an extensive portfolio of brand leaders, which includes Bulmers Original Irish Cider.
We are now recruiting for Forklift Driver/General Operator in Bulmers Clonmel. You will support Clonmel’s production requirements by undertaking daily / weekly / monthly activities within own department (or supporting other departments) as required in order to ensure quality, delivery and continuously improving service for our internal and external customers.
So, what’s involved?
- Enforcing and Maintaining all Health and Safety procedures relating to both warehouse and logistic operations.
- Driving a Forklift, loading and unloading of trucks and storing goods in correct areas.
- General day-to-day operations of the warehouse.
- Picking and packing products and building pallets.
- Responsible for controlling all goods in and out of the warehouse.
- Preparing pallets for delivery to customers and loading and unloading deliveries.
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies.
- General Housekeeping.
- Any other duties requested by your Manager.
- Undertake training in line with business needs to continually develop skills and knowledge to meet the demands of the business now and in the future.
What you’ll need
- Experience of driving a forklift and having a forklift licence is essential.
- Excellent team player, supporting team decisions and helping colleagues out.
- Ability to self‐manage by prioritising own workload based on order of importance.
- Comfortable adapting to change in work plans or routines.
- Contributes to the generation of ideas for improvement.
- Experience of working in a production / manufacturing role – must be comfortable working in a fast‐paced environment and be able to demonstrate an enthusiastic can do/will do approach.
- Fluency in English is essential both written and verbal
- Good communicator