Bulmers Limited is a member of the C&C Group plc in Ireland and is a major force in the Irish drinks market. The Company markets an extensive portfolio of brand leaders, which includes Bulmers Original Irish Cider.
We are now recruiting for General Operators in Bulmers Clonmel. You will support Clonmel’s production requirements by undertaking daily / weekly / monthly activities within own department (or supporting other departments) as required in order to ensure quality, delivery and continuously improving service for our internal and external customers.
So, what’s involved?
- With appropriate training and support, attain, maintain and enhance skills as required to contribute flexibly and effectively within Clonmel’s production team.
- Take responsibility for equipment used while carrying out role, including manual cleaning, CIP, supporting changeovers and basic monitoring and asset care as necessary, to ensure production delivery of the right quality, on time and at the right cost to both internal and external customers.
- Comply with all EHS, Quality, Technical and Food Safety requirements and standards. This includes undertaking risk assessments and all 5S and cleaning activities as requested by your manager.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all documentation (signing for traceability / accountability as required) and system transactions required to operate, meet customer requirements and improve performance onsite. Performance figures are monitored and acted on to root cause
- Undertake training in line with business needs in order to continually develop skills and knowledge to meet the demands of the business now and in the future.
- Where qualified to do so, and as requested by FLM, train others to support continuous development of their skills and knowledge and to meet the demands of the business now and in the future.
- Undertake appropriate sampling and analysis as required by the department
- As required, participate in improvement activities, ad hoc projects and problem-solving processes.
What you’ll need
- Excellent team player, supporting team decisions and helping colleagues out.
- Able to develop strong, positive relationships with colleagues.
- Ability to deliver results by taking the initiative and taking pride in consistently delivering high quality work on time. Gets things done.
- Ability to self-manage by prioritising own workload based on order of importance.
- Comfortable adapting to change in work plans or routines. Contributes to the generation of ideas for improvement.
- Experience of working in a production / manufacturing role – must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be able to demonstrate an enthusiastic can do/will do approach.