FLT Driver – 4 Month FTC
Tennent’s Wellpark Brewery site in Glasgow are looking for an experienced Fork Lift Truck Driver to join our warehouse team on a 4 month fixed term contract.
You will work 39 hours per week over a three shift rotation (Day Shift, Back Shift & Night Shift). Along with a generous salary you will also join our pension scheme and receive a generous product allowance. Plus you get to work for an iconic Scottish business. What’s not to like?
So what’s involved?
- Positioning & movement of stock in line with company safety procedures
- Identifying and reporting damages to stock
- Operating the company’s warehouse management system
- Involvement in stock control to ensure that stock levels are sufficient
- Keeping Warehouse clean and tidy and secure at all times
- Complying with health and safety procedures
- Undertake any other duties requested by Line Manager.
What you’ll need:
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Current FLT license (Clamp attachment advantageous)
- Strong focus on Health and Safety
- An enthusiastic "can do" approach to work, with a positive attitude
- Good communication skills with the ability to work well with team members and independently
Does this sound like you?
Send us a CV that demonstrates that you’ve got the skills and experience we’re looking for and we promise to come back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.