Financial Reporting Accountant
So what’s involved?
- To work cross-functionally to successfully complete the Group’s Annual Report and Interim Report to specified deadlines
- Support finance colleagues across the business on complex/non-routine accounting matters
- Ensure the Group remains fully prepared and compliant with new accounting standards as they need to be adopted/ implemented
- A key point of contact for the Group’s external auditors to ensure the seamless completion of the year end audit to specified deadlines
- Completion of trading entity statutory accounts in line with agreed reporting timeframes
- Assisting with complex technical accounting such as acquisition accounting, share based payments, earnings per share, hedge accounting, pension accounting and FX
What you’ll need:
- Qualified chartered accountant, preferably attained in a Big 4 firm, with relevant post qualification experience.
- PLC experience would be an advantage
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS, inclusive of IFRS 16 and IFRS 9 experience.
- Experience preparing/auditing Group consolidated accounts for large multinationals.
- Strong analytical ability
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
Send us a CV that demonstrates your commercial finance skills, and we’ll come back to you asap.
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.