Finance Business Partner
12-month Fixed Term Contract
C&C Group plc is a leading manufacturer and distributor of branded cider, beer, wine and soft drinks and is the only publicly quoted drinks company headquartered in Ireland. The Group has a portfolio of industry-leading brands such as Bulmers, Magners, Tennent’s, Tipperary Water and Finches.
The Group has leading category positions in Ireland and the UK and also exports to 50 other countries globally. For the right candidate, there is an opportunity to work in a uniquely entrepreneurial environment with the ability to affect change and add value. The Group has a track record of rewarding high performers and provides progressive career opportunities for employees with ambition.
*Competitive Salary & Benefits*
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance (Ireland) the Finance Business Partner for Off Trade will provide insightful analysis to help challenge & support decision making.
So, what’s involved?
- Commercial financial analysis to support pricing decisions and strategy
- Conduct commercial analysis to drive value and increase commercial profit and own monthly business reviews with the commercial team
- Commercial review of the effectiveness of promotions with a focus on sustainable profitable revenue for the business
- KPI reporting & analysis for Off Trade Business
- Budget & Reforecast Preparation & monitoring with Commercial Teams
- Create performance review dashboards to ensure that the business is kept fully up to date with channel and brand performance vs LY and Budget/Forecast and implement a warning system to identify risks and opportunities for the business
- Recommend action plans to bridge any profit shortfalls to ensure that the Off Trade function meets Budget and forecast targets.
- Implement best in class controls and processes
- Simplify ways of working and create efficiencies
- Manage the accruals process for the Off Trade and ensure all commercial agreements (JBPs, LTA’s etc) are accurately accrued with monthly balance sheet reviews
- Ensure all customer pricing and COGS are accurately reflected on the system.
- Consolidate the month end numbers and perform appropriate reconciliations
- Conduct ad hoc analysis as required
What You’ll Need
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Degree level qualification in relevant subject
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Inquisitive and questioning mindset and motivated by adding value
- Continuous improvement mindset with ability to effect change
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Strong work ethic
- Previous analytical experience
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience of MS Power BI an advantage